Mysterious Macchu Picchu

Mysterious Macchu Picchu
from my 2007 trip to Peru

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why the Obsidian Madonna?

I practice shamanism, the spiritual practice of receiving direct revelation from helping spirits. The title "Obsidian Madonna" is in reference to one of my spirit helpers in non-ordinary reality. She calls herself the Black Madonna. I'm not sure she bears much resemblance to the "famous" Black Madonna, who is a manifestation of the Virgin Mary. My Madonna is more like a "tough love" kind of psychotherapist who hangs out in an "office" of pure black obsidian rock, usually in the Upper World, though she's been known to move about in non-ordinary reality. She once gave me some amazing information during a shamanic journey about some very nasty circumstances that would eventually happen in my former job. The Black Madonna heads up a cast of really interesting characters in non-ordinary reality, some of whom may also appear from time to time in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment