Mysterious Macchu Picchu

Mysterious Macchu Picchu
from my 2007 trip to Peru

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Haunted House

In my previous post,I was saying I wanted another opportunity to experience paranormal activity. Of course I got another chance. Maybe not as dramatic as spirit hands on your shoulders , but still....I had recently moved to Oberlin, Ohio and had bought a Victorian cottage built in 1873. It was in need of some repairs, but fixing up an old Victorian had long been a dream of mine. Despite bats in the attic and a leaning front porch, I was in love. And anyway, the plumbing was new. So I was sitting on the toilet and I heard a rush of water from the sink. The faucet had turned on all by itself. Not just a trickle, but a nice steady pressure. Interesting, I thought, and gave it no further attention until I saw an episode of Ghosthunters where the same thing happened to the same kind of faucet. And since those Ghosthunters are plumbers, I absolutely believed them when they said that kind of faucet can't turn on by itself. That's not all that happened in that house, but it's all for now. Next time, we learn about the "haunted calculator".

No comments:

Post a Comment