Mysterious Macchu Picchu

Mysterious Macchu Picchu
from my 2007 trip to Peru

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jaguar and Black Madonna Have Their Say

Before I talk about taking ayahuasca, I should tell about how I was led to ayahuasca. (Ayahuasca - S. American hallucinogenic plant medicine, the Big One, the vine of death, Madre Ayahuasca) I woke up from a dream one night in which the following words were spoken to me: "When you're bitten by the anaconda, you drink the special water." This made no sense at the time. A few days later, I was reading Shaman's Drum, cover to cover like I always do, and came upon a series of articles on ayahuasca (not unusual, as it is an oft-covered subject). I heard a voice in my head say: "Turn the sentence around." I realized that the sentence was: "When you drink the special water, you're bitten by the anaconda." The "special water" was ayahuasca. But I had no interest in taking it.
Sometime later, I had a shamanic journey and was greeted by a jaguar (we'll call him Mick Jaguar). He told me that I needed to develop a relationship with him because he could (1)get me that car by the same name or (2) send me to South America, where he just knew I wanted to go. Problem was, I hadn't given any thought to going to South America. But Mick was persistent. Before you could say "Lake Titicaca" I was looking for a trip to Peru, one that would include ayahuasca.
It took me several tries to find the right trip to Peru. 3 different trips fell through, for one reason or another. In the meantime, I'd had a journey where I first met the Black Madonna. She predicted some awful things that were going to happen in my workplace. In this journey, there was also a native woman from the Pacific Northwest who helped me.
The Black Madonna's predictions came true. Things did fall apart at work Jaguar told me that ayahuasca would heal my depression. And I found a trip to Peru with a woman from the Pacific Northwest. The saga continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment